Top notch speakers with their own sub

I have a pair of Infinity Prelude MTS complete with subs and towers. They serve me very well, don't require too much power because they have their own powered subs. The multiple components for upper base and mid range do have their advantage, giving a rather complete sound projection. This pair of Class A speakers certain have lived up to their pedigree, but the technology is about 10 years old. What would recommend for the current technology? I am looking for a pair of full size speakers that have their own powered sub.
spatine
Tyler Acoustics PD80s can be outfitted with 1000 watt amps to drive the 2 15in woofers
Two designs: (1) Zu Definition 2s (that I have and like a lot) and Zu Presence (that I have not heard) and (2) Rethm Saadhana (also that I have not heard).
Deqx powered systems from Salk, Selah, Lyngdorf and a few others are probably the current gen lineal descendants of the approach described by your Infinity Preludes. These are all actively crossed, multi-amped systems (the subwoofer amps are now BYO), and they now add digital room correction. Not precisely analogous to the Preludes, but these are probably the best for fit your "current technology" criterion that I know of.

Marty
I'd agree with the post which suggests separate subs to get the full-monty effect in specific rooms with various responses to low frequency sound waves. One of the finest effects I've heard in that respect has been the satellite sub system offered by Audiokinesis. This system offers seamless integration of subs in the most challenging of rooms, and the effect is astounding. The system is called the Planetarium System and is available in two forms.
The 3 BIG Montana Speakers, Master Reference, WAS2 and KAS2 all haver built in amplification for the subwoofers, check it out at pbnaudio.com

Peter