receptacles

Hi I'm really confused about which receptacle to use. I want clarity, not thin and not warm. I tried Furutech GTX-D R was not too happy its was burned in for 50 hours. Then i went for wattgate Rhodium did like that too i ran it for 50 hours. then i used PS audio i liked it but I'm still burning it in. I want something that will be really clear and above and beyond. I heard about the R! would that be the solution to my problem. Thanks
deepak007

MY system has good sonics and not that soft. Which receptacle can give me a soft and clear tone. Thanks
09-02-15: Deepak007

Try this duplex receptacle, Hubbell 5362 Heavy duty industrial series

Burn in time for a new one, about 50 hours.

For the duplex cover plate use a nylon plate.
Example, Leviton nylon duplex cover plate.

Do not use a steel, ferrous, cover plate with magnetic properties.
Deepak007,
Have you tried the Furutech FPX-G High-Performance Duplex with Gold Plating?
Hi I'm really confused about which receptacle to use. I want clarity, not thin and not warm. I tried Furutech GTX-D R was not too happy its was burned in for 50 hours. Then i went for wattgate Rhodium did like that too i ran it for 50 hours. then i used PS audio i liked it but I'm still burning it in. I want something that will be really clear and above and beyond. I heard about the R! would that be the solution to my problem. Thanks
08-31-15: Deepak007
Hi just got the Tesla receptacle is good but very active not so smooth. How is the Maestro compared to this outlet.
09-02-15: Deepak007
MY system has good sonics and not that soft. Which receptacle can give me a soft and clear tone. Thanks
What are you trying to fix by rolling receptacles?

I have two 20amp dedicated lines for my system. When I replaced builder grade receptables with Maestro, it was one of the best ROI. I wouldn't believe it if didn't experience it myself. A BIG BIG WOW!

Several months ago I replaced Maestro with Furutech GTX-D R, recommended by a dealer friend, the improvements were more subtled and no BIG WOWs. So it amazes me how you can hear such dramatic differences rolling all HIGH QUALITY receptacles.

Furutech GTX-D R is anything from thin, bright ... but neutral, transparent, full body ... in my system.

I THINK you probably have synergy issues with components in your system so rolling receptacles will not address them IMHO. GL!
Or as I stated on this forum already; the Furutech outlets (at least the Furutech GTX-D (R) and FPX-G) take a good 500 hours to break-in, not sound thin and remain constant.
09-05-15: Lak
Or as I stated on this forum already; the Furutech outlets (at least the Furutech GTX-D (R) and FPX-G) take a good 500 hours to break-in, not sound thin and remain constant.
Mine never sounded thin or bright new. After ~5 hours it opened up and slowly improving.