Synergistic Red Fuse ...

I installed a SR RED Quantum fuse in my ARC REF-3 preamp a few days ago, replacing an older high end fuse. Uhh ... for a hundred bucks, this little baby is well worth the cost. There was an immediate improvement upon installation, but now that its broken in (yes, no kidding), its quite remarkable. A tightening of the focus, a more solid image, and most important of all for my tastes, a deeper appreciation for the organic sound of the instruments. Damn! ... cellos sound great! Much improved attack on pianos. More humanistic on vocals. Bowed bass goes down forever. Next move? .... I'm doing the entire system with these fuses. One at a time though just to gauge the improvement in each piece of equipment. The REF-75se comes next. I'll report the results as the progression takes place. Stay tuned ...

Any comments from anyone else who has tried these fuses?
128x128oregonpapa
Thankyou Charles1dad for the follow-up,  please keep me posted,  if the red's work for you after full break in,  then I will jump on the band wagon, the first place I will put them will be in the modified krell 700cx,  BTW,  will be very expensive!

Hi Oregonpapa,
Your listening reports nailed it!  I had expectations for these fuses but this honestly caught me off guard. I  believe you  regarding  additional  burn in, as they  clearly  improved over a 5 hour listening  session last night.

Audiolabyrinth,
If the results in your system  with these Red fuses approaches  the effects I am  hearing, the cost for you will be a true bargain. I don't know how much system or component synergy factors  in.
Charles,
The information is priceless... Thanks for the postings and updates.

Charles1dad, I anxiously await to hear the reports regarding the addition of  Reds in other equipment :-)

Hi Charles,  I have to have 4 large fast blowing fuses, not sure what the spec value is? , hard to read the writing on the fuses, mmm, maybe Almarg or someone can tell me,  would the cost of these fuses for me be $400.00?
My components use the smaller size  fuses which are 90 dollars, the larger  fuses you require  are 100 dollars. IMO to get the improvement I've realized, 400 dollars is a genuine bargain..
Charles,