Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
Congrats, I may have been looking at those very same Thiels myself.....Texas?  I went with Proac instead.  I do think about my old Thiels often though.  If I get a larger room someday, I'll probably look for a pair of 2.4se or 2.7.  Enjoy and keep us posted.

Enjoy! I love the demo 2.7's I picked up a couple year's ago. I run them with an integrated Wyred4Sound, Wyred DAC and Auralic streamer. I think I'll stay with that arrangement for a long while unless I could ever be convinced tubes would be better for the Thiels. Every move I made to get to this system was a noticeable improvement.

Congratulations,  have never heard the 2 series but have always been curious.  I own CS6 and 3.6 and actually prefer the latter.   It will be interesting to see what electronics and cables you choose.  Be sure to feed them properly and you will be rewarded!

Much Thanks! guys-

I first auditioned the 2.4SE (2) years ago in NC and was hooked.
At that time the dealer/retailer- Audio Video Excellance in Raleigh
used Anthem, Cary and Audioquest gear.

(3) years ago i got my 1st taste of the CS 2.4 w/ Creek , NAD and Audioquest gear. I was hooked then as well.  I feel the "SE" is a little sweeter to my ears.  Of recent I have read about Conrad Johnson and Pass Labs being a sonic match. I am interested in both companies and each makes a new integrated amp. As we all know their separates are superb.  Above all, cabling is my "thing". It is going to be a fun ride!
Second note;
I am interested in the newest Mark Levinson integrated amp No. 585 as well.
Anyone own or demo?

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!