Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
oblgny, the older Thiels such as your 3.5's (I'm a big fan) were much more accommodating to tube amps  with very steady impedances that didn't drop below the 4 Ohms. Thiels such as the CS 5's, and later ones with concentric drivers presented a very different load to amplifiers.
Hi jafant,  I'm working my way this year to a new front end and speaker's,  an endeavor I dread! , likely,  build my own speaker's to compete with stupid money speaker's,  you know,  they have state of the art machine shop's here in mobile,  al,,, thinking cabinets like magico! 
Do Model 02 count ?
IMO Jim and Richard Vandersteen are on the short list of engineer / designers / music lovers who get it..RIP Jim

We moved a bit of Jims stuff with Audionics CC2 amps....back in the day..

Unsound...
Thanks for the information,  I was not aware of that.  The only thing that would make me move these into storage would be moving up the food chain.  I've been watching a pair of CS5's....but they're too large for my current domicile.  *sigh*
^The CS 5's are wonderful, but besides the need for an appropriate room, they really need a large amplifier budget.