What's in your CDP tonight? the minority report

I enjoy vinyl and digital (lately, with recent changes, vinyl actually sounds better than digital to me), BUT given what seems an overall preference for analog/vinyl on A'gon, I'm curious what the non-vinyl "1/2" is listening to. I tried to see if this was a previously posted question. Did not seem so.

This evening for me, it's Genesis (definitive edition remaster) "A Trick of the Tail".

128x128ghosthouse
the beatles, rubber soul--good songwriting; quite underrated 60s pop
the byrds, preflyte--rudimentary production values aside, indisputable proof of gene clark's singular genius
kinski, alpine static--hypnotic, intense instro rawk in roughly the same vein as the equally great mogwai and neu. music to have pleasant dreams by. acquire it pronto. 
jafant - decided to try, "Classics - Pharaoh Sanders".  First track is, "The Creator Has a Master Plan".  Like the title a lot (I don't think we're the product of spontaneous generation no matter how big you make the box).  At any rate, loved the intro and statement of the main theme.  Liked the instrumentation he uses. But had to say "enough" at about 20 minutes in.  It became very cacophonous to me...just can't get a grip on what he's trying to do.  I'll be certain to try some of the other tracks you mentioned but right now my opinion is not much altered from that long ago experience.  Will follow up about Karma and Thembi.  Sun Ra is another name I should know more about.