The Palladian-A step beyond

The new cartridge from Acoustical Systems may finally be the LOMC to fully realise the theoretical advantages of the genus.
And convince those long-suffering audiophiles to whom the 'modern' MC presentation has been anathema to 'live sound'....that the realism of vintage LOMCs like the SPUs and FR-7 series has finally been recaptured 👀
IMAGE 1 
IMAGE 2 
IMAGE 3 
IMAGE 4 
IMAGE 5 
IMAGE 6 
IMAGE 7 
128x128halcro
Nikola
You told me we should never speak the "C" word anymore, but you did just this, in your last post to me?

In audiophile terms, you share the likes of the same tonearm and cartridge with this person you call "some Aussie", yet you cannot find common ground ? How is this possible ?   I thought "some Aussie" was used in an affectionate way. my bad.  

nandric
. if considering the fact that ''reduction of complexity'' is a whorty
effort how about offering some virgine direct?

From the business world, I have these three letters next to my name "PmP" (google it)

When people (learn this), especially now as I am not actively practicing my work, the guys (with drink in them), all want to insert an " i " in there and start making assumptions of my capabilities, and ask for favors. You should hear some of the stories I have heard.  

Hi Geoch - very interesting Moniker you have, ......... considering recent discussions here. 8^0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eg75nFifO90

I didn't think I was aiming high with my parade idea. Not like I was trying to obtain peace in the World. Was just looking to see if some friendship could be obtained, with good dialogue amongst some audiophiles here, if the context could be taken out of the typical audio-phile box.  

Did anyone else get censored for relating a story about what Groucho Marx said about Doris Day?  No, I don't think so.  Just me.

Geoch, I am not quite sure what you are trying to say, but your prose is lovely.  Except I think it's "whiskey-tango-foxtrot" (WTF) that you meant to write.
WTF indeed!
You should go back in time when we've had illusions of free filings.
When the threads closed leaving the bitter shade of the welded enclosure. It was clear then what we should expect.
Is this a fresh air that we breathing here?
This time I'm censored even for my acoustical beliefs.
I can't even naming anything if using strong characters.
Depressive stage and so limited field for us to exchange some deepened thoughts if friendship is growing between the lines.
Forgive my prose is not intended to a call. Typical silent to sowing seeds? Perhaps, if we've had the time to think how restricted is this platform, maybe is a wise counteraction for us.

I thought Agon had improved and took their lessons that censorship (which is different than sensitive moderation) is not supporting their business as a sales platform. But I was wrong. It is their decision to do business in the way they want it and it is our decision to take part or not.

Thuchan

Dear Geoch, I assume that teasing is also custom in Greece among

friends. It is not done to hug or, godforseken, kiss each other in

the macho countries so we invented this strange custom to please

each other. Sometimes this resulted in fights and broken frienships

but in the most cases there were no tragic consequences. I thought

that you were growing some kind of vegetables in order to cope with

your disatisfaction with  even the ''most expensive gear''. I compared

you with Onasis but forget why (grin). Anyway I hope that despite

the fact of being Greek you are not in the Greek situation?