Cassette Deck??

Hello All
I found an old box of cassettes I have from the 80's while doing some moving and thought I would like to give them a listen. Can anyone tell me a decent deck I can pick up to add to my system so I can give them a listen? Don't want to spend a lot its just a passing phase. Any ideas and where I might find something? Let me know.
Thanks
harnellt
otherone,

I know how much room those 2000+ cassettes take up. I just sold my 2000+ cassette collection collection with a ZX-9. I'll miss them but I still have a small collection to use with my RX-505. If you no longer listen to cassettes you should consider selling them. Despite what you read here, there are a lot of loyal Nakamichi/cassettes fans still around.
Anyone dumping cassettes please consider yours truly. I listen to cassettes quite often.

Man, this is giving me the itch to play the Nak CR-1A. Has anyone tried recording to tape from File Playback to DAC, then to deck? I’ll bet it would be fascinating to see what kind of recording you would get.

I’m thinking I could go from Salk Audio StreamPlayer Gen III (reviewed) to Exogal Comet (reviewed) using the analogue outputs of the Comet at full output into the Nak.

Thoughts? Concerns? Help me with my mad experiment! :) I do not anticipate it being better than file playback, but terrific fun/nostalgia.

(Yes, obviously I do not want the amps on when I put the Comet to full output and record. Comet has both XLR and RCA outs and the XLR are in use to the amps. So, I would be recording "blind" with no monitoring. However, I should be fine as I am using ROON interface and can see what’s happening. Make a play list, record it... Seems an OK plan.

Any caveats?