Most Beautiful Receiver / Integrated - Ever was... ?

Time for what I hope is another fun thread. Please include links if you can.

I'm curious to everyone what you think the hottest/sexiest most interesting integrated or receiver ever was. For me, brands like these would probably be in the running:

• Carver
  • Kyocera
  • Tandberg
  • Revox (old)

It didn't have to work, or sound good. Just had to do it for you in the looks department.
erik_squires
Hello all,
    What an enjoyable thread! I bought a restored Sansui 9090 and a pair of Wharfdale Dentons for our new bar that we installed in our cafe/restaurant last year. The sound is great, especially for a commercial environment, but it's a great conversation piece too. So many guys (just an observation, women rarely comment on it) wax poetic about their fabled systems of old. Being the advocate that I am, I'm always seeking to spread the enjoyment of our hobby to others.
    I had no complaints about the punchy sound of my Calyx Audio integrated, but when an Acuphase E-470 came up for sale here I had to have it. Beautiful design, perfect in construction, sublime sound.
~Oran,
 KD8ZGS

To me there was never a question about beauty,it has to go to the Tandberg receivers with the green dialed Yamaha receivers second
George,

WHICH Tandberg series though, there were 3 that I know of. The svelte black and chrome line is what I fell in love with.

Best,

E