Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
Actually it's the opposite of a blind date. She lives with you in your house for 60 days. You don't like her, send her back home. No strings attached.
@pts   You may want to reach out to Eric as well. He may have sold some DIs within the greater Los Angeles region. That's where I'd start. 
"Actually it's the opposite of a blind date. She lives with you in your house for 60 days. You don't like her, send her back home. No strings attached."

Except perhaps footing the bill for shipping both ways of these huge beasts. So buying them blind is a date with the whole family and you're paying for dinner.

But yeah, I'll ask Eric - good suggestion.

@pts  You are a good man! Good of you to do so with your family's full involvement!

Most guys would go behind their back. : ) 

"60 Days in a Motel" sounds like a movie title! : )
@pts - one-way shipping. Shipping to you is worked inro the cost of the speakers. If you don't dig her, you only have to eat the fee for her train ride back to Thailand.