Your last concert was to see who and when?

Pretty simple, what and when was your last concert?
kiddman
What's funny is, I just put on "Stitch of the World" and immediately got chills. That's what the effect of seeing her live has had on me. I remember feeling the same way after her "Traveling Alone" tour. Wonderful!
M C Taylor of Hiss Golden Messenger was (one) of her "friends". I just finished listening to "Haw". He did a wonderful version of Tift"s "Traveling Alone"   Marvelous!

I really believe I witnessed greatness without knowing it at the time.
Mark Lanegan Band / In Detroit at a small place called El Club. Took my son to the show. We had a really good time. The band was great. I've been a Lanegan fan for years so it was good to see him live. He did a lot of his older stuff. 
I saw dada last night at Southgate House Revival in Newport, KY. Great show. In my book, dada is the best band that never made it big.

The Trews opened up for dada. The Trews were awesome! I had never heard of this band. Now I'm a big fan. Interestingly, they were much better live than I would have ever guessed from listening to recordings and watching videos.

Sting at SPAC last week. He is in good voice, I enjoyed the show more than I expected.... I ’m a casual fan of The Police, only have their first 3 LP’s, and Nothing Like the Sun. I have to admit these have collected some dust, with the exception of Zenyatta. Needless to say, I played Outlandos and Regatta since the Sting Concert. I would love to see him with Andy Summers, and Stwewart Copeland.