Synergistic Red Fuse ...

I installed a SR RED Quantum fuse in my ARC REF-3 preamp a few days ago, replacing an older high end fuse. Uhh ... for a hundred bucks, this little baby is well worth the cost. There was an immediate improvement upon installation, but now that its broken in (yes, no kidding), its quite remarkable. A tightening of the focus, a more solid image, and most important of all for my tastes, a deeper appreciation for the organic sound of the instruments. Damn! ... cellos sound great! Much improved attack on pianos. More humanistic on vocals. Bowed bass goes down forever. Next move? .... I'm doing the entire system with these fuses. One at a time though just to gauge the improvement in each piece of equipment. The REF-75se comes next. I'll report the results as the progression takes place. Stay tuned ...

Any comments from anyone else who has tried these fuses?
128x128oregonpapa
@almarg & @auxinput,

Yes, yes, yes, I understand the perils of doing such a thing but please, no 'Perils of Pauline'. 😄   I like both of you guys and just looking at what I said is pretty much summed up at the end.

No fuse is better than a fuse. So, taking things a step or two further, a better made fuse is preferable to a bog standard one.

Citing people who've done it with positive results is not an outright endorsement of doing it. Imagining a world where is can be done (and maybe shouldn't) doesn't necessarily mean I will do it. I could have said it better but I think I've posted here enough for one to see what I meant.
If not:
ignosce me, pardonne moi, vergib mir, perdoname

All the best,
Nonoise
My box is in my audio room behind a home grown acoustic panel. The system sounds better with the doors removed from the panels. The system is powered down and anything with a standby is unpluged. I like what hear and feel. Tom
In the meantime things are sounding incredible at my place. Someone mentioned the good results could be because of a reduction in high frequencies. Nope. The highs are more extended than ever .... as is the bass extension. Seamless.

Frank
I like my reds and one black. Really glad I got them. I have no big desire to change. Music is scintillating as of now. Not going to worry about a tiny bit better.  If I get a different component I will put a blue in it. These fuses are such a good value for performance to me. However if someone had the right used one for sale I might get it and would have fun trying it out.