Synergistic Red Fuse ...

I installed a SR RED Quantum fuse in my ARC REF-3 preamp a few days ago, replacing an older high end fuse. Uhh ... for a hundred bucks, this little baby is well worth the cost. There was an immediate improvement upon installation, but now that its broken in (yes, no kidding), its quite remarkable. A tightening of the focus, a more solid image, and most important of all for my tastes, a deeper appreciation for the organic sound of the instruments. Damn! ... cellos sound great! Much improved attack on pianos. More humanistic on vocals. Bowed bass goes down forever. Next move? .... I'm doing the entire system with these fuses. One at a time though just to gauge the improvement in each piece of equipment. The REF-75se comes next. I'll report the results as the progression takes place. Stay tuned ...

Any comments from anyone else who has tried these fuses?
128x128oregonpapa
^^^

Same here raul ... Its amazing how many gremlins lurk in our listening rooms, electronics and equipment racks. Their goal is to smear the sound. Over the past two years I’ve made a concentrated effort to kill as many of the gremlins as possible. The SR fuses have been a big help. So have the Herbie’s tube dampeners and the SR room treatments.

The new BLUE fuses have brought everything up to a new, and unexpected level. I was just listening to Charlie Mingus’ "Tijuana Moods." I don’t care what others are saying ... they were in the room. *lol*

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LSPCD-2533-CHARLIE-MINGUS-TIJUANA-MOODS-CLASSIC-RECORD-GOLD-CD-FACTORY-SEALE...

Wow ... look at the prices for some of these out of print CD's. Are they really selling for these prices or do the "sellers" suffer from delusions of grandeur? 

Frank

PS ... Has anyone else posting here ordered any BLUE fuses? It would be nice to compare notes.
@oregonpapa 

RE: Gold CD, I just cued up the album on Tidal. Very nice but I wouldn't pay $600 for a CD, no way.  Do you own the Gold CD or LP? I wonder if SACD for $29 would be on par with the Gold CD. 

Someday I will try the SR Blue. I dropped $600 in SR Black's and HiFi Supreme's last month (6 components all together) 😊
oregonpapa,

I've got a blue fuse on order for my amp. It will replace the current black one. I am already very pleased with the black. Assuming the blue is as much of an improvement as you've reported, I will be one happy camper 😁
I got blue fuse for my ARC REF 5SE but don't hear any difference in sound when compared to OEM fuse.  Shall I run it for couple of days before comparing again ? 
Hi Veerapaneni, you should have heard an improvement through such a pre-amp as yours--can you describe the rest of your system? 

I plan on getting the Blues for my Maggies, but happy at this moment, as described above.  But seriously folks.......I am hoping Almarg and peers will answer my question about AC mains and the functions of their fuses, as I am quite surprised with the sonic gift they are providing.