Audiophiles should learn from people who created audio

The post linked below should be a mandatory reading for all those audiophiles who spend obscene amounts of money on wires. Can such audiophiles handle the truth?

http://www.roger-russell.com/wire/wire.htm

defiantboomerang
Hmm, I just noticed that my post was removed from the 1st page. It agreed with what @douglas_schroeder said with nary a bit of snark, malice or sarcasm, one sentence in length, and polite to boot. 

Maybe I should revert to my lessor angels. 

All the best,
Nonoise
To those who blindly (or deafly) ignore the observations of a whole community of listeners, I want to paraphrase a statement I made in another thread:

Because we cannot yet scientifically measure observable phenomena, does not mean such phenomena do not exist.
  In other words, it is entirely possible the ear is capable of perceiving sonic subtleties that current acoustical testing may not be capable of measuring.

Because we cannot yet scientifically measure observable phenomena, does not mean such phenomena do not exist.
  In other words, it is entirely possible the ear is capable of perceiving sonic subtleties that current acoustical testing may not be capable of measuring.

That is not true. In 2017, science is so advanced that it knows everything there is to possibly know.
There is no more undiscovered knowledge out there.

That's just science! 

Seriously though, I simply ignore the flat-earthers. ;^)
I honestly don’t know why we continue to tirelessly argue on the merits of cables, fuses, components and so on. In this journey, everyone has their own taste, budget, expectations and is entitled to their own opinions.

The most important thing in this hobby is to share some of the joy and excitement of discovering how fundamentally beautiful and important music is, does it matter how we get there?

Peace out!