Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
@grannyring,
Thanks for the detailed info on your DIY mods on DIs.  Time to look for someone locally who can do this for a fee.  I was/am interested in the SEs but this has me scratching my head.  Perhaps Tekton could offer these upgrades and call it DI Ultimate for folks like me who are not DIY savvy.
Corelli, the transducer centers are a 1.5ft from the side walls and 2.5ft from the rear wall. I didn't move them durning testing because I'm not going to move them when I listen. So that would be pointless. They are positioned in front of corner Bass traps that extend from just off the floor, almost to the ceiling. The rear wall is also treated with flat panels below the HT screen and stop about 4ft off the floor with the screen above that level. I also have bass traps in the rear room corners and additional absorption panels at most reflection points on the side walls. I actually had more absorption panels at one point, but with experimentation discovered imaging and depth was better with some of them removed. Evolvist heard the DIs in my room, but later posted he hadn’t hear the DIs in a treated room. All I can assume is he wasn’t impressed with my sound absorption efforts and didn’t feel it was a good sample. Hey, I do what I can. It sounds pretty good to me and looks good on a graph. Imaging is great with the correction on or off and not a real noticeable difference in the low end. Mostly it seems to improve the image depth placement and adds a bit of detail in the mids and highs. The big thing is, it made a huge difference when I tested it with my B&W 804s. It was like night/day on them and brought them much closer to the sound of the DIs. It was pretty impressive. I guess it makes sense that the better the speaker, the less correction it needs. And the worse the speaker, the more of a change you’ll notice.
@grannyring 

How much better are the Eminence Beta 10a woofers and Eminence Beta 6a 6.5 inch midrange drivers compared to the stock drivers? I guess I asking if replacing them as a first step is worthwhile at all or doing you need all the other mods to hear improvement?

What are the part numbers/name of the stock drivers anyway?
I guess it makes sense that the better the speaker, the less correction it needs. And the worse the speaker, the more of a change you’ll notice.
Not sure I agree with that. I think it depends on the design of the speaker. I had Dipoles and they actually were not designed to need a lot of room correction. My Electrons required much more room correction. Was the dipole speaker better than the Tekton? Not to me.