Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
@jayctoy   Congratulations on the Tekton Impact Monitor! It will be great hearing your impressions once it is fully run in, especially so since you will be driving them with very different amps. 

I wonder what an all out assault on modding the Impact Monitor might deliver? : )
@grannyring What an undertaking! Great work and much appreciated showing everyone what you've done. Enjoy those Tektons! 

@david_ten I am actually running it in the room correction/focus mode all of the time. It sounds better corrected. In addition, you can have two speaker correction files stored. I have one file for the DIs alone, and another for the DIs with my subwoofer on line. But all testing was done without the subwoofer. The 2170 really does a good job incorporating the sub with the mains using it’s correction. Something that was going to be difficult to do with the LTA or even the Odyssey without throwing something else with a crossover function into the signal path.
And as far as groups embracing different technologies... I really didn't care. I just picked the one that sounded the best to my wife and me. If wanted to pick "cool" I'd have gone with the LTA. If I wanted to pick "big and impressive" I would have picked the Odyssey stuff. But I picked the totally unimpressive class D clock radio instead. But again, that's just me. I am not in any way saying there is anything wrong with the other technologies. If you like it and enjoy it, and don't think what I chose is the best, that is absolutely all right. Keep an open mind and follow your ears.  
@bullitt5094   Bob, thanks for the clarification. When I read your first major post on the Lyngdorf it read, at least to me, that you preferred the 2170 with the room correction off...which is what prompted my confusion and therefore my questions. 

To my eyes, the TDAI 2170 looks very nice. I appreciate the Danish understatement and minimalism and functionality all well displayed in one box. 
David ten modifications is nice..only if done right...I have five sets of amps 2 tubes viva 300b, art audio concierto, 2mono Mf 550, Norh mono 200 mono, as well, so for now they are giving my expensive speakers a fight  out of the box...so hopefully one of the amps will give more magic,,,will see...and no mod needed I like them the way it is...