Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
Ozzy,
As Tom (Mac48025) pointed out there many posts here of success with low power amplifiers which wouldn't be likely with a difficult speaker load. The 4 ohm Double Impacts simply sang with my 8 watt SET using the 8 ohm tap!  I strongly believe that your amplifier  would do at least as well. Plus as I recall you have step up transformers if heeded. 
Charles 
The speaker’s ability to hold it all together when played very loudly is stunning. Just a fun and engaging speaker all at the same time.

They are also fully engaging at very low volume. My current rig does explosive dynamics and engaging, low level listening with equal proficiency.  
@grannyring Bill, I've experienced the same thing. Especially how the 2170 retains all of it's detail and dynamics at low volume. It's almost eerie. Or any volume for that matter. I'm sure your speaker mods contribute to that, but I'm experiencing the same thing with my unmodded DIs. I'll also add this was not a characteristic I experienced with either the LTA or Odyssey products. The tube experience for me was...  it sounded it's best  in the middle of it's output capabilities. It wouldn't support the dynamics at lower volume. And at anything close to it's output limits it would display distortion. And with 10 watts you get close to that max output pretty quickly. But I do understand many people like the sound of the tube distortion/"warmness". I'm just in that camp.
mac48025,

Its nice that you could actually talk to Eric. He mentioned, but did not provide any real data to that affect.

Charles1dad,

As I review the few reviews from (Audio Video Review?) and on the Tekton web site there are no specifications stated. That and along with Eric's reluctance to answer my questions suggests his speakers don't test well.

Perhaps these speakers perform well with low power tube amps but I have others who have sent emails stating that they perform better with higher power amps. That would concur with a impedance problem.

Now I know $3000 is cheap in todays realm of High End audio but do you people just submit on line $3000+ without being able to get questions answered?

ozzy