Schiit Audio headphone amps

Hey all, has anyone tried the lower-end Schiit Audio amps? How do they compare with other brands at the same price point?

Also, can we all agree that this company has a schiit name?
freezeray
Guys
I bought a LYR used a couple of years ago (older model). I also have a Woo Firefly that I used mostly. I then spent time upgrading my speaker system and got away from HP's. I recently got bored and set up my LYR with Sonus. I stream Tidal HiFi with both systems. I mostly use Grado HP's and I was using the Grado's with my pre and Dac in my speaker system late at night, not realizing it was just average at best. Listening to the LYR with Tidal through the Sonus, I discovered the quality of the music that got me started trying to upgrade my speaker system. Back to answering the original post. The LYR is just a hair less in quality of sound from the Woo amp, and at maybe 25% of the cost is worth it.
I own an original Schiit Vahalla which I use with an AKG701. Great sounding combo for the dollar. Bought the Schiit used here on AG, $~200. 
Decided to buy a Schiit Jotunheim.  I have a balanced system, I want the power that this amp provides, the reviews (both professional and amateur) are overwhelmingly positive, and the price is great.  When I get it, I will share my two cents!