HIGH end 7 channel amp

Hi, I am in search of some of the best 7 channel amps. Unfortunately it needs to be 7 channels. Many good amps on the market only have 5 or less channels which leaves quite a few out of the equation

Then theres the many companys that make 6 channel amps??? Are not all procesors 5.1 or 7.1. I don't get that but thats for another discussion.

I have been intersted in the....

Mcintosh mc-207
EAD powermaster 7300
Lexicon lx-7
Integra research rda-7
Arcam fmj p7
Sim audio Titan
Halcro mc70

I have no interest in the....

Odeon
Theta
Krell

Again, it needs to be 7 channel. I am looking for a neutral or warmer then neutral amp. Thanks for your help.
freemand
I actually still have my 5 channel sunfire. Good amp, and I needed the more warm laid back sound at one point but I have done a lot to my system and need something with more detail.

Davemitchell, I am glad you brought up the AR amp. That has been one also that may be decent. My Issue with AR on the amp is they have it priced way too high, or so it seems. $10,000!!!!!!!!!

I checked a little on the Axiom amp, and see its digital. I have to research to understand what that all means in laymans terms. Not sure of the pros and cons of that.

If I dont quickly get the Gemstone to work in my setup I am coming down to Ead 7300 or maybe a Mcintosh mc207. The Mac has the new dynamic power manager and sounds like their best sound multi yet. Anyone have experience with those two amps?
NAD M25 - It's their Masters Series 7 channels @160watts each and the sound is beautiful. It's the best thing they've ever done - replaced my Cary Cinema 5 which I loved, and it's better.
Post removed