Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
Nice!! Car flies. People think Audiophiling is expensive? My wife refers to mine as the black hole in the garage into which we pour money. But she actually enjoys it and is always there with me as pit crew.
This is a video of my street legal 2001 Bullitt Edition Mustang. I don't really compete with it. I just go to open event, T&Ts etc and have fun. I was wishing the BendPak I have in the garage was in the house when we were trying to get the Ulfs upstairs! https://youtu.be/WekWPfvbtGw
Oh, and if you have a Hauler, you really are into the money. I am the guy on the cheap with the open trailer behind the F250PSD.
Also, Eric was also pretty heavily into drag racing one time. When/if you talk to him again, ask him about it if you two haven't discussed it already. He was a Plymouth guy if my memory serves me correctly.
Awesome videos bullitt and nitro. One question, where do you put the subwoofers in those cars? 🔉😜🔉

On a different note, my SE's have finally shipped. With the holidays I'm not sure if I'll get them next week or not. They're the closest I'll get to having a race car with their BMW metallic mineral grey finish. I should have gone with the Ferrari red. 

I must say say my DI's are sounding better than ever with the Gaia I footers. I'm still amazed at how much they cleaned up the sound. Maybe they are even more effective on my carpet on concrete floors. 

@mac48025 - Have to agree with you on the IsoAcoustics footers. I got the Iso-Pucks for my Impact Monitors and they improved all aspects of sound quality. Just today, I ordered a set for my subs. Great bang for the buck!

Scott