Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
Awesome videos bullitt and nitro. One question, where do you put the subwoofers in those cars? 🔉😜🔉

On a different note, my SE's have finally shipped. With the holidays I'm not sure if I'll get them next week or not. They're the closest I'll get to having a race car with their BMW metallic mineral grey finish. I should have gone with the Ferrari red. 

I must say say my DI's are sounding better than ever with the Gaia I footers. I'm still amazed at how much they cleaned up the sound. Maybe they are even more effective on my carpet on concrete floors. 

@mac48025 - Have to agree with you on the IsoAcoustics footers. I got the Iso-Pucks for my Impact Monitors and they improved all aspects of sound quality. Just today, I ordered a set for my subs. Great bang for the buck!

Scott

Similar to the Gaia footers, I recently installed 3 Aurio Pros under each of my Electrons and it really opened up the sound. I feel the detail retrieval ,soundstage width/depth and bass articulation was impacted the most. Amazing tweak for someone that doesn’t want to replace drivers, caps or wires.
mac48025 Subwoofers? Why? Those cars make some of the most beautiful music known to man. LOL 1400 wheel HP at WOT and twin turbos. It's quite the crescendo.
But I did compete in IASCA car sound competition with out 1996 Impala SS. Strangely enough, it had an all digital front end using Alpine components. Rare in those days. So now with the Lyngdorf my home audio finally caught up with my 1996 car audio system. :-)
Oh, and Eric ALSO did the car audio thing. I think his hobby is collecting hobbies too.