Modwright Preamp Owners.

I am asking which preamp you replaced with your Modwright LS100. In addition what preamp replaced your Modwright LS100?
dpm2340
thanks, that's kind of what I'm hearing. I am using an Audio Research LS17SE. But I thought about a modwright with a phono section.
Thanks for the insight on the LS 100.

I went from an Audio Research Ls-15 to MW 36.5 years ago.  Huge improvement.  No doubt the separate MW power supply would improve things, and I guess one might find a preamp which suits his taste slightly more, with an infinite budget.   Better ergonomics can be had.  Considering that an improvement would run $5 - 20K,   I have no desire to upgrade from the 36.5.   

The LS100 is the first preamp I tried and it remains in my main system. I am partial to the sound of 6sn7s, and at least in my experience I have not found bass bloat while using either Black Treasure CV181s, Sophia Electric 6sn7s, or NOS Sylvania 6sn7s. 

I have owned my LS 100 since 2011 and have no desire to change it. Before that I had a number of line stages ( Melos, Simaudio, Audible Illusions, Audio Note M zero) and passive preamps, none stayed in my system as long as the LS 100.
My LS100 replaced a Modwright SW 9.0 SE. Have built in phono stage, love this thing.