speakers with balls

Hello friends
I live in a modern unit!! of medium size!!
 I/m running a pair of Zu soul's, on some recordings, sound great, other's could be better!!, I'm looking at the below, my amps are "audio labs" mono blocks!! approx 250 WPC
I'm looking for a speaker that "rocks"!!
I have a short list of speakers, that according from web sites, are a good match
1. Magnepan 1.7
2. Magnepan 1.7.i
3. Gallo Acoustics  3.5
These are some speakers, that am willing to consider
 anymore more speakers, that you can recon-end??
128x128daveyonthecoast
Are all speakers of a certain gender? Sorry, just having a hard time painting a mental picture of speakers with male organs. Are they usually open baffle type speakers, sealed or front ported? Pics would help greatly. Thanks.
Without a budget specified, sky is the limit. Furthermore, in my experience, rock music only sounds good and "rocks" if/when you listen at higher volumes. If your room size is small to medium and you listen to your music at lower volumes, you’re better off with a good pair of monitor speakers and a subwoofer. I recently heard a pair of Tekton Impact monitors at a colleague’s house paired with a Jolida 3502s and I thought it sounded incredibly good. Pink Floyd’s Final Cut sounded crisp, detailed, with a deep and wide layered soundstage. I don’t think a subwoofer was needed at all. His entire system including a Bluesound Node2 was just a tad over $4K.
IMO the 3 most important factors for a convincing rock/metal presentation is great mid bass, good dynamics, a top end that won’t take your head off.
I had some Klipsch Chorus 2s for a while. They were really fun and could definitely rock but need to EQ them fairly heavily in my room. The bass didn’t go real low but it had that punch you in the chest quality. Still at times that tweeter could get pretty piercing even with the EQ. For around a Grand for a good pair I don’t think you can do better for rock. I haven’t heard any of the newer generation of Klipsch Heritage. 
Tekton DIs are great for rock and metal without as many compromises as I heard with the Klipsch. Better mid bass, definitely not as much fatigue. I will say while the Tekton bass goes lower it doesn’t sock you the way the Klipsch did. 
My GE Triton 1 and GE Triton Reference are used 95% for Rock and I am extremely satisfied with them. 
How about an active speaker like Kii 3’s? Increasingly popular with studios as well.