Has any heard the new McIntosh MA8900 integrated?

Hi everyone.  I wondering if anyone has heard one of these and compared it to the MA7900.  Seems like the same amp with the exception of minor cosmetic changes and the upgradable DAC.  The 7900 is much cheaper, so I'm hoping there's not much difference.  Would appreciate any observations out there.

Thanks!

Jeff

jeffp13

judgmentday
"
Before buying this McIntosh I'd definitely would audition the Classe CA-2300 or Bryston 4B3 or even the Rotel RA-1592"
Classe is out of business with no readily apparent consumer support for its previously existing products and the Bryston is a power amplifier not an integrated amplifier which is what the poster hear is inquiring about.
Post removed 
I have heard the 8900 but not the 7900.  I also heard what they call a "receiver", I think it was the MAC 6700.  The two that I heard had all kinds of power, but didn't seem special in terms of musicality, sound stage and imaging, and/or moving me.

Now, at AXPONA last weekend, what DID bowl me over and sounded awesomely musical was a Mark Levinson 585 integrated.  No, it doesn't have tone controls and all the features of the 8900, but I quickly forgot all about those after hearing the ML 585.  It was paired with the new Revel F228Be speakers and OMG, the sound was incredible.