Interconnects and non-believers

For anyone who denies there are differences in cables, I have news for you.
There are vast differences.  I just switched interconnects between my CD transport (Cyrus) and DAC (Schiit Gumby), and the result was transformational.  Every possible parameter was improved: better definition, better soundstaging,  better bass, better depth etc.
I can’t understand how any audiophile with ears can deny the differences.  Is it delusion or dogma?
128x128rvpiano
I see geoffkait will soon hit the big 10,000. 

Grand prize: 1 ft of cable priced at $10K per foot. 
I am not sure just how much value there is the higher up the food chain you get on cables as have not explored that higher end...yet.
However present progress suggests that the more cables I have swapped out the more I hear a difference. Not always for the better I admit.
Maybe one day I will try a $5000 or even $10000 pair of ic or sc just to see.....
For the same reason copper bracelets are sold by the millions.  Anecdotal evidence is worthless.  Humans feel what they're told my marketing to feel and hear what they want to hear.
thumper34"Anecdotal evidence is worthless."

This is the sort of nonsense promoted and proselytized by those who proclaim themselves objectivists and truth tellers they portray themselves as having some special scientific knowledge, ability and expertise when the fact is they do not know what they are talking about anecdotal evidence has great potential value and true scientists investigate and explore rather than dismiss and insult and in this particular instance the comparison to copper bracelets is a form of logical fallacy which is a common violation committed by these self-proclaimed experts and this guy has only two posts he may be some loser here like "gdhal" reincarnated he was thrown off this group for his fraud and deceit!