Interconnects and non-believers

For anyone who denies there are differences in cables, I have news for you.
There are vast differences.  I just switched interconnects between my CD transport (Cyrus) and DAC (Schiit Gumby), and the result was transformational.  Every possible parameter was improved: better definition, better soundstaging,  better bass, better depth etc.
I can’t understand how any audiophile with ears can deny the differences.  Is it delusion or dogma?
128x128rvpiano
Post removed 
The amazing thing I find is some folks think their wisecracks and insults, or carefully constructed arguments... make a dent in anyone’s beliefs. On EITHER side. They do not. All the written drivel has not changed one person’s notions. Not one. The many YEARS of written threads just like this one thousands of threads, probably millions of words typed...
The ONLY thing I have read, or heard changing anyone’s mind, had been when a ’non-believer’ finally maybe even accidentally, hears a wire, cable or cord that they themselves can easily hear a difference. Then they see the light, and finally accept that wires cords cables might sound different. That is the only way. I know of no one who has drifted from believing in cords and such having differences, to the side all wires are the same if the electrical parameters are the same. Not one. But from non believers to believers? plenty, including myself.
Could not agree more Elizabeth.

I was your typical non believer, would not even entertain the idea, used whatever power cords and ic came with the equipment and speaker cable was basically car stereo speaker cable...lol.

Then I bought a CD player that came with an aftermarket set of ic, Audioquest I think, and I tried them out compared to el cheapo ones I normally used and that was it.
All I can say is that ignorance was financial bliss....lol.

Stepped off the cable merry go round for now as I have more than good enough cables imho for now.
But yes I saw the light on cables and fuses as well.
But that is a story for other well worn threads.
Teo,

Your response turned on attributing this argument to me:

It simply means that you can't hear it..

and thinking that others could not hear it...

You made that up.

Simply, made up the move from "I didn't hear it" to projecting the conclusion "therefore others could not hear it."

Because I argued no such thing. I'd never make such a ludicrous argument as "I didn't hear it, therefore no one has ever heard it and the phenomenon in question isn't real."

Which is why I've been quite careful NOT to make such an argument. (And you skipped every caveat, such as that I started out saying speaker break in seems to have some plausibility to me).

So...when you can settle down, read what I'm actually writing and properly represent it or respond to it without strawmannirg my position...then maybe we can have a fruitful discussion.

For instance, can you actually point to anything I've written or argued that is B.S.?  I'm not saying I haven't written anything that isn't mistaken, but strawmaning someone isn't a way to move things forward.
Post removed