Interconnects and non-believers

For anyone who denies there are differences in cables, I have news for you.
There are vast differences.  I just switched interconnects between my CD transport (Cyrus) and DAC (Schiit Gumby), and the result was transformational.  Every possible parameter was improved: better definition, better soundstaging,  better bass, better depth etc.
I can’t understand how any audiophile with ears can deny the differences.  Is it delusion or dogma?
128x128rvpiano
+1 Elizebeth
I think Elizebeth's evil post, not her evil evil post that I did not see, is one I think is very true. And from the way I read  it I do not think it is directed at anyone but at a type of response. That one of an arguing to be arguing perspective and not one of a informing or sharing perspective. One is tiring and one is fun and enlightening.  This is a hobby even if you spend 5mil on a component it is a hobby, if you make it more than a hobby, that's on you not on everybody else.
That’s weird. I was sure she was talking about me. Whew! What a relief to find out it was prof.

So elizabeth, having seen your post that your comments weren’t describing geoffkait, was I not right to infer your comments were meant to describe my posts (even if not exclusively?

Again...I’m not "insulted" if that’s the case, but have you any thoughts on my reply to you?