Like the new look to audiogon ?

Noticed this morning that a change happened on the site.   

If you go the category section and click on Amps / Solid State,  you then see all the thumbnails of the amps that are for sale.          Its a little confusing as first you see the BOOSTED LISTINGS, then after that is the FEATURED LISTINGS.....then you see ALL THE SOLID STATE LISTINGS. 

Gone is the category view of the listings......
riley804

FYI: A'gon response to my email: 

JUL 06, 2018  | 08:56AM EDT

Tammy replied:

Bruce,

Trust me, we are aware of the posts in the forums.
We will be introducing the ability to switch between the Classic View and the new Grid View so that users have control over their preference.
Also, There were a few technical glitches with the search functionality, and we will be working quickly to rectify those to be more accurate. We are hoping to have this done by the end of today if not sooner.

Thank you for being a valued member of the Audiogon community. Please do not hesitate to contact us if there is anything else we can assist you with.

In an effort to improve your customer service experience here at Audiogon, we'd like you to rate the service you received today here. 

Check out what other users are saying about Audiogon as well here.

Thank you,

Tammy
Audiogon Support Team

P.S.  Based on comments above, it looks like the old format is an option.  I'll check that out now. 
Thank you all for your feedback on our latest site update. We spent the week addressing technical glitches that affected filtering and browsing. In addition, search/browsing pages have been simplified based on your feedback. With these patches making search and browse stable, we are able to release the ability to choose between the Classic View you are used to and the new Grid View. Simply navigate to any search/browse page and click the View drop-down next to the Sort By Preferences to switch between the two. Your preference will be set via cookies; you will not be required to make the change every time you log in.
Well, if majority rules or at least members have any say the website should be reverting to the old style...

so far 100% against.

incredibly bad, sucks, annoying...