PrimaLuna amp good match for Thiel CS 2.3?

Thinking about pairing PrimaLuna with Thiel CS 2.3s, with these speakers assume I’d benefit greatly from amps on the high end of PL’s wpc range, and looking to purchase on the used market in the $2000-3000 range, so considering ProLogue 7s up to DiaLogue Premium HP.  Any watch-outs or recommendations?  Rogue or CJ also possibilities.....
128x128thosb
Some but not all PrimaLuna amps have very high output impedances, which from a sonic standpoint would result in their being poor matches with the Thiel CS2.3. (See the very challenging impedance curve for your speakers in Stereophile’s measurements).

Stereophile has reviewed a number of PrimaLuna amplifiers, and in the measurements section of those reviews has indicated their output impedances and provided associated commentary. I would suggest that you try to find their review of whichever PrimaLuna models you may consider (those reviews are easily found via Google), and read the comments in the measurement section that pertain to output impedance. If a review that includes output impedance measurements cannot be found for a particular model, I would definitely not count on that model as being a good match.

Good luck. Regards,
-- Al
Yes indeed, have done some reading and you are right Al, it looks like other tube amps would be a better match, particularly Rogue or CJ.  To me it looks like the Rogue Stereo 100 would be a great match, one positive review was done using CS 2.4s, so that makes me optimistic, although I have yet to find the output impedance for this particular amp. 
thosb
looking forward in reading more about your purchase decision.  Happy Listening!