PrimaLuna amp good match for Thiel CS 2.3?

Thinking about pairing PrimaLuna with Thiel CS 2.3s, with these speakers assume I’d benefit greatly from amps on the high end of PL’s wpc range, and looking to purchase on the used market in the $2000-3000 range, so considering ProLogue 7s up to DiaLogue Premium HP.  Any watch-outs or recommendations?  Rogue or CJ also possibilities.....
128x128thosb
thosb
looking forward in reading more about your purchase decision.  Happy Listening!
Found a set of CS 2.3s in the Audio Solutions store in Indy, they were nice enough to hook them up to a PrimaLuna Dailogue Premium HP Integrated and the sound was great, very much what I am looking for.  Based on this listen, I think the Dialogue Premium HP amp would be a good match, but still not sure about how well other products in the PrimaLuna line-up would work.  Surprisingly, a Rogue Atlas Magnum II was not in the same ballpark.  Next step is to call Kevin at Upscale....
thosb OP
Almarg has given you good info heed it!

The Prima Luna no matter what model, is not a good match with these speakers, it may work and sound ok to you, but you can bet your bottom dollar your not getting the best from the speakers, especially in the bass mid/bass where all the current is needed.

Cheers George