Focal sopra 3 better than scala utopia v2 I heard.

I heard from a Focal dealer the reason the Scala V2 was replaced with the new Scala evo V3 was because the Sopra 3 was better than the V2. I’ve also seen a few new V2’s now being sold for $19999. Sopra 3 retail price. Any thoughts on this I’m looking to purchase a pr of S3’s.
hiendmmoe
No, absolutely not  Magico isn’t better either. Scalia V2 Utopia is a fantastic speaker. 
Post removed 
I've owned the Sopra 2 and Sopra 3, now I own a set of Scala V2's and they are a huge step up over the Sopras
According to upscale (FWIW)  they bought every last pair of Scala V2 and are selling them for 20k. I assume other dealers still have their stock. 
I’ve gone from Wilson Audio Sasha (v1) to Sopra 2 and I must say I’m impressed.  The imaging, and depth of the stage, clarity and speaker disappearing are better than the Sashas in my 14 by 21 by 10 room w bass and first reflection treatments and driven by my ARC ref 75 amp and ref 3 pre. (I tried w the 150se, both, and preferred the 75 w kt150s.). However, I do feel the sounds is slightly less warm (a bit more silver than gold illumination) than the Sashas, and the bass is not as deep, dynamic, or textured w the Sopra 2.  I’m wondering how the Sopras compare to the Scala V2 in the areas above and any other further insights. Thanks!