What's in your CDP tonight? the minority report

I enjoy vinyl and digital (lately, with recent changes, vinyl actually sounds better than digital to me), BUT given what seems an overall preference for analog/vinyl on A'gon, I'm curious what the non-vinyl "1/2" is listening to. I tried to see if this was a previously posted question. Did not seem so.

This evening for me, it's Genesis (definitive edition remaster) "A Trick of the Tail".

128x128ghosthouse
@facten

Thanks for the Simon Phillips posts. A new-to-me artist. Found Protocol 4 on Tidal. The sonics are good. I’ll enjoy exploring his catalog.

If you aren’t already familiar with them, check out 3 albums by CAB (Bunny Brunel et al) as well as Brunel’s Momentum. These seem to come from a similar place as Protocol.

Elvis Costello - "All This Useless Beauty" - An excellent album that somehow does not get the attention it deserves. 
@ghosthouse 

Re: Simon Phillips you're welcome. BTW, my first mention of Protocol -although the cd cover (red) just says Protocol I should have  listed it as as Protocol 3
@facten 

I will work my way through the various Protocol albums.  Started out with Protocol 4.  The more I listened the more it reminded me of the Bunny Brunel/CAB music (not a bad thing).