Curious what people think is the best "value" high end speaker (~5K to 15K)

I am on a long search for speakers and just curious what people think is the best value both new or used in speakers ranging from around $5000 to $15000? I have a set of Paradigm S8's (V1) and love them but looking for another set for another set in a different listening area (25 x 20?, maybe larger).  I love the full sound of JBL's and looking for something in that range (it also helps that JBL's seem to hold their value better than most, which will be a consideration). The only drawback to JBL is footprint.  I prefer a smaller footprint which is why after reading I hope to listen to several B&W 800 series but open to suggestions across the board.  used Watt Puppies? Revels?  I am curious about peoples experience with McIntosh XR100's. 
gene3x
Smaller Harbeth 30.1 is my main speaker in a 7mx5mx3.5m tall lounge ..... spaced using cardas method but sound is sublime. 40.2 would surely be even better. Need a decent power amp though
Have Heard:
Joseph Audio $13k model
Spendor D series $7-10k
Tannoy Prestige $10-$20k 

Want to hear the Magico A3 but a no show at the RMAF and none in local retailers here.

Tekton- Too in your face for my ears. But many love them you decide.
Pick up slightly used Revel F206s, or something in their league, and mate with a REL or JL Audio sub of $1000-$1500, and you have a KILLER system for under $4000     The vast majority of speakers under $10k just can't do that bottom octave justice.
audiokinesis , Duke I would love to hear what it would take to optimize the soundstage over a large area!  
Technically my listening room is an upstairs open room on one side that has a loft type staircase on the right side where the right speaker would be placed.  I considered walling it off with a curtain type of divider but would look like hell.  In saying that technically my room is larger than I stated if you include it spilling over the staircase into the Foyer where the chandelier hangs and into the open dining room downstairs.  There are two recessed spaces on either side of the room with a fireplce in the middle the middle. My equipment and speakers reside on either side of the fireplace in the recessed area. and the ceilings are angled front and back which I believe is a good thing.