totem arro

I'm considering some arros and I was looking for some feedback from people who have experience with them. What kind of music are the good at reproducing? What kind of amps work best? I hear they are best in small rooms. Whats the maximum room size they excel in? Thanks in advance for helping me out!
brlaaudio
They are wonderful, versatile speakers. Great with all kinds of music. Small to medium sized room. Don't go all that low (although impressive for their size, especially with good placement). I've heard them with solid state and tubes and they are good with both. Lots of fun, and very involving speakers. Resale value is generally pretty good, so you can try a used pair and see how you like them. I found that they sound a lot better when mass loaded in the bottom cavity with sand, etc.
Found them to be very good speakers. Good with all music but outstanding with jazz and acoustic instrumentation. As they break in the bottom end really improves and they image very well. Top end very clear without being shrill. If you decide to go in this direction I don't think you'll be disappointed.
i own a pair, look at my system beside my name, the electronics has changed but the speakers have not, does that tell you something. i mostly listen to jazz, but also listen to classical and some rock, although i believe they preform well with all music. rock lovers, if listening to rock all the time, i would not buy the speaker, i would buy a rock designed speaker.....i have used tubes and solid state with them and they work well with both, you just have to be selective with buy the right power. i believe they like power, i am using them with a 75 watt int. and they are fine, i have used them with a 200 watt, and they sounded somewhat better due to the power i believe. i have used naim, krell, unison, cary, cambridge, cayin,rega....naim being the best...cambridge and rega the lowest in rating, but then still sounded very musical. hope this helped...take a look at my system....it is with the cayin tube....by the way, the anti speaker cables and connects work very well with them..dwhitt
I have to admit, I've got a bit of sellers remorse for the Arros I recently sold.
Very transparent with excellent imaging and a sound that is very "free of the box".
True, the bottom end does not go terribly low or loud, but it's very tight. You can almost feel the skin of the drum...
They seem to be quite revealing of upstream equipment, and kept pace very well with numerous amplifier upgrades.
I also found they favored the treble just a bit, so I generaly paired them with warmer equipment