Integrated w/phono but no DAC

Another integrated thread:

Could you recommend some integrateds that include a phono stage, but do not have an internal DAC?

Budget: $500-$1000

Speakers: Wharfdale Diamond 10.7 (long 25ft run)

Does anyone make something that also includes a Tuner anymore? Used or new ok!

Thanks!

leemaze
I have not compared them directly.  The Anthem has 3X the power and is less expensive. I chose to buy the Belles, but you might prefer otherwise...
I would think for low level listening or very high efficiency speakers that the Belles would be my easy choice...
I had the anthem 225 first with B&W 804 then Paradigm Prestige 85f neither of which made it  break  a sweat. I found it to be neutral amp , I guess it did what you want an integrated to do forget it was there. Sounds good at low levels and as loud as you can stand it. I would still have it but I moved to a small patio home and my listening room is now my living room so I wanted an amp with room correction so I sold for funds to buy a new amp. I will mention again there was a problem with the volume control moving on it's own and the only way to stop it was unplug it, anthem put out a firmware update that fixed it and I think it only applied to the first generation. Anthem sent me the update and I flashed mine, easy fix if needed. 
Thanks @djones51. The tone controls on the anthem weren’t enough to adjust to your living room?

what did you switch to?

this is for my kitchen/dining room and tone controls are very helpful. I’m curious about room correction as well 
I got a Micromega M100 with  MARS. To be honest I never tried the Anthem in my new place after having a large dedicated listening room I just figured I would go the room correction route and sold the Anthem before I moved. I know it's hard to go by memory but in my  old house the Anthem sounded as good as the Micromega in my new one with the Paradigm speakers of course that's using room correction.