Brilliant Pebbles, a new tweak, cheaper than high end cables.

"Brilliant Pebbles is a unique and comprehensive system for tuning the room and audio system based on special physical properties of highly symmetrical crystal structures.  Brilliant Pebbles addresses specific resonance control and RFI/EMI absorption problems associated with audio electronics  No snake oil here.
128x128tobor007
Post removed 
glupson
It seems that "quantum physics" is used as some sort of a card you are not allowed to dispute around here.

>>>>Glubson, no worries, I’m used to people trying to make something out of something it’s not. As regards the word quantum do you have a frog 🐸 in your pocket? If you have something to say spit it out. Dispute what? 
More PT Barnum quotes

• “The noblest art is that of making others happy” ...
  • “No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else.” ...
  • “Unless a man enters upon the vocation intended for him by nature, and best suited to his peculiar genius, he cannot succeed.”
  • “Every crowd has a silver lining.”
I don't think PT Barnum is a man we should be so enamored with...
  • “Every crowd has a silver lining.”
   Good grief, he made million$ charging people 2 or 4 bits to see a circus during a time in America (depression era) when most people were starving and was merciless on the backs of those who worked for him...
   Anyway geoffkait back to pebbles, I did read your white paper and have to admit I misunderstood how they worked. Bybee changes the atom structure (w/crystals) where as your pebbles convert movement to heat.  I have two tube traps, I might have to try some large on the top.
Far out... 1st Law of Thermodynamics.
There is a branch of QP called Quantum Thermodynamics, despite my education I don't pretend to understand it...   
I was figuring to trap someone with that last quote. 😬 It was attributed to PT Barnum but I doubt he actually said it. The person who said the first three quotes probably wouldn't say the last one. It doesn’t make sense. He’s accused of saying, There’s a sucker born every minute, too. But he didn’t say that, either.