Tekton Design's new THE PERFECT SET equals "goosebumps time"

Just got in house for review for hometheaterreview.com Tekton Design’s new, The Perfect SET, which is close to 100dB efficient and never dips below 8 ohms, which Eric built to be used with SET "flea watt" amplifiers. It is a front ported design using a 12 inch woofer and his patented array of small transducers that function as a midrange driver with a single tweeter in the middle. I set them up in a system with a great 2A3 SET amplifier and found them so superlative I did not stop listening for over five hours! Taking about "goosebump time" the music was so beautiful that
I lost track of time.

These speakers have all the virtues of the other Tekton speakers, speed, utter transparency/micro-details, great soundstaging, and that special "aliveness" that I experience when I listen to my Ulf’s. What really amazed me was what the Perfect SET was delivering on the bottom end frequencies, subterrainian/taut powerful bass, that was shaking the room, all coming from at most 2.5 to 3 watts.

If you love SET amplifiers this speaker is a match made in heaven, and remember this pair just arrived and is not totally burnt in yet.

teajay
In the face of Tekton's massive sonic superiority (their 100-strong R&D department cranks out new designs like hotcakes), all other speaker manufacturers should just surrender, pack up shop, and slink away.  I can see no other alternative...
I read the entire link and snooze alert, it sounded like a lot of gobbledygook to me. This is coming from a guy with a degree in mechanical engineering. 
Yeah that's what I thought at first too. But I kept wading on through. Buried in all the lawyerly boilerplate and tedious patent lingo is the real substance. In plain English, its an array.

In astronomy, an array of relatively small radiotelescopes performs better and at lower cost than one large radiotelescope. Same goes for conventional optical telescopes where an array of cells are aligned to perform as one much larger mirror. It costs a lot less to make the smaller mirrors, they can be made more accurately, and with less risk per mirror.

If this seems unrelated, well stop and think about it. The bigger mirror has the same problems of maintaining precisely the same shape as the cone of a driver. Mass needs to be kept low. Stiffness and stability high. You want both to perform as if they are big, when the laws of physics dictate smaller is better. 

They'll be some details to work out. Like the radiotelescope array where they have to correct for what theoretically should be one big curve being on a flat surface, there will be some timing details to perfect. According to the OP they've already got it working pretty damn good. Which considering its such new technology is encouraging.