Can the Harbeth 40.1's boggie ?????

I am not looking for ear shattering volume - but everything I have read ( and no, where I live I cannot listen to them )but I am considering them. But, can they play some rock and roll and get out of their own way ???? Reviewers and owners have noted that they sound great at low volume levels - and they have an '' organic natural sound '' - that's great but can they play Lynard Skynard, some Allman Brothers and god forbid some Grateful Dead that well - like they advertise -sounds like real music ??? I also listen to Eva Cassidy, The Eagles, Jackson Browne, Pat Methany, JJ Cale and most of all The Beatles ....and why do see so many of them for sale ??? Ummmmm.....
garebear
Consider the economy and the protracted recession which may be
pushing some people to sell items they would not have during the good times. Audition any gear thoroughly before buying. Disclaimer: Love my Harbeth's more than any speaker I've owned and I say that with the tube and SS gear I've used them with. Listen mostly to classical, Jazz, vocals, and solo acoustic. If the bulk of my listening was to rock, R&B, blues, etc. I would probably have bought another brand of speaker.
Airegin, which harbeths are you using? My findings with the 40.1s and R&B, Soul, and blues are that they really shine with this type of music.
I have the Eucalyptus SHL5's. Spent time with the 40 and 40.1's. Besides the HL5's I also have a pair of the Compact 7 ES-3 Anniversary sets in (very light blond color) Maple. If you're going to rock Tom, the extra bass of the 40.1's is a good thing. You have read Alan Shaw's posts on the Harbeth users group - right? He's is one the most non-BS people in the speaker biz. See if you can buy used from a 40.1 seller who also has the correct stands to match.
Airegin - what are saying as I am not in a position to read what Allan Shaw has said about the 40.1's.....please let us / me know
Here's a url fyi:

http://www.harbeth.co.uk/usergroup/showthread.php?312-Harbeth-Monitor-40.1-specific