8 ohm speaker that sounds like sonus faber

Looking at a easy to drive speaker to use with tube amps around 70 watts.
rugby1
I'm using the Harbeth M-40.1's with a 75WPC integrated. They sell for $12K retail or $8K used. Harbeth's are known for being warm, smooth and musical, much like Sonus Faber. There's a like-new pair listed right now for $7,800.
You could also look at Verity (Parsifal Encore, in my case) which is a little warmer and less extended than the Cremona, but overall barks up a similar tree. Not quite the same, but in the same neighborhood. The Parsifal Encore isn't a super easy load, but most 70wpc tube amps should work well.

I currently both own Parsifal Encores and Cremonas so my opinion is based on long experience with both speakers in my own home. Doesn't mean you'll agree with my assessment, but -if you like the Cremonas - I suspect that you'd be pretty happy with the choice.

Marty
The PE's IMHO are a fairly tough load. I think they are a great speaker, but surely not an 8ohm load. An amp that drove them well for me was an Air Tight ATM-2 at 75-80 watts.
Of course the ATM-2 w/ Tamura Transformers are not your average 80 watt tube amp. The Fidelio Encore, while not as full range, is an easier load that will work w/ 60-70 watts.
Not saying the Parsifal cannot, but it will be more of an individual opinion, w/ things like room size and type of music perhaps coming in to play. Again, all this IMHO.
Fjn,

As I noted, the P/Es aren't a super easy load.

However, I've successfully run the P/Es with 55wpc Cary 805 SET amps for over 10 years. In fact, the P/Es were demo'd at the dealer (Sound by Singer in NYC) with these amps. Now, this is a pricey SET amp, but an SET, nonetheless, and, as such, not exactly insensitive to the load they face. I've also had no issue running the P/Es with PrimaLuna 7 tube amps, similarly rated. Rooms sizes (there have been several over the years) have ranged up to the moderately large (14x23x17' cathedral ceiling at the largest). I listen fairly loud at times - and my taste runs to some fairly full range program material.

Bottom line, I agree that the P/E is a modestly tough load - it ate up the 30wpc Atmasphere S-30 and the smaller Cary 300B monos. However, it will work well with most 70wpc tube amps, in most rooms, with most material at most listening levels - at least IME.