Is my room OK for Magneplanar 3.6's

Hi, The room is only 15 x 15 feet with a sloping ceiling from 10 to 15 feet high. If the speakers are 3 feet from the wall, I'm at the vertex of an equilateral triangle with the speakers 6-7 feet from me and about 5-6 feet from each other. Thanks. Laurence
ldworet
What are the dimensions of your room josh358 ? Do you own the 3.6's ? My room is 14' x 22' 8' ceilings. would anyone say this is the right size room for 3.6's? my goal is to upgrade this summer from 1.6 to 3.6 .
I wish! I own a pair of Tympani 1-D's but my new listening room is only 13' x 14', so I can't fit them and I'm temporary using a pair of MMG's that I bought for my home office. I still haven't figured out what I'm going to do -- I'm thinking I may be able to shoehorn in a pair of 1.7's. Also eager to check out the Mini Maggies if they ever show up at stores, some people at the show were saying they sounded as good as the 20.1's.

On the other hand, I'm thinking you could probably squeeze a pair of 3.x's into your room. They'd be happier with more space of course but tat doesn't mean they won't sound good, I ran my 1-D's for years in a room that was too small and there were some compromises as a result but they were still fairly spectacular.
The two most important things in a system, for me anyway, is selecting good performing speaker that I like the sounds of AND that can integrate in to the room very well. If they can't integrate in to the room well, can't be placed in their optimal position, then that's too significant a negative. Speaker placement in a room is that makes are breaks a system. As does good acoustics and treatment. Everything else, electronics, AC power, cables etc is secondary. If you're getting a lot of feedback that says these speakers won't work in this room, you should abandon the idea and find a different speaker.