Revel Studio or Von Schweikert VR4 Mk1 or Salk HT3

Hey everyone....getting back into the hifi game and have been doing a lot of research on speakers.

I've "narrowed" it down to the following although it's quite a list at this point still...i'm sure i'll get a wide array of responses but that's what i'm looking for at this point especially some of the speakers i cannot demo due to factory direct sales.

Here's the short list:
Revel Ultima Studio (original)
Von Schweikert VR4 MkI
Salk Veracity HT3
Kef 207/2
Wilson Sophia (original)

I can just about find a set of any of these for around $4000-$4500 so looking for what everyone thinks is the best deal.

I've got a wide range of musical interests from Jazz to Acoustic to Rock.
jcote
Do you mean the older model of Kef, the 207 or the 207/2? All the speakers you have listed are $5000-$6000ish used except for the Kef 207/2 which is $12000ish used. Now the older model Kef the 207 would fall into the $5000-$6000 range.

I have never heard any of these speakers but the Kef, Revel, and Wilson will hold their value the best....
I'm biased , but the Studio's are hard to beat . Stereophiles joint speaker of the year 2001 . You have pickled some good ones .
Thanks guys. Yes i meant the original 207...i wish i could get the 207/2's for $4000...Everyone has raved so much about the 207/2 maybe i should save up!

i have another possible opportunity for some Gallo Reference 3.1's. I've heard these are giant killers but not many reviews out there...anyone have experience?
Unless you are talking about the SR. the VR4 Mark I can be had for under 1500.00. However, I don't think it is any competition for the other speakers mentioned.

Shakey