Can you suggest a warm high-end CD player?

I want warm warm warm and accurate, not muddy, not bright, not "digital" sounding. $5,000-$15,000 range (give or take). Any suggestions?
attamyway
Audio Aero Capitole Mark II. Do a thread search on 'Audio Aero'.

Mine works also as a great pre as it has tubed volumn control and I run my DVD player through it on digital coax, my satellite via toslink and the newest models have an analog passthru to allow for you tuner.

This can't work vor vinyl, though.
I will second the Capitole II. I run it direct with my Art Audio PX-25. Prior to this unit I owned a Wadia 861 and a Electrocompaniet which bested the 861 IMHO!! The Capitole really pulls you in to the emotion of the music and seems to be very true to the recording you are listening to.
Audiomeca Mephisto 2X. It uses the same Anagram DAC as the Audio Aero. It's drive is a proprietary design, built from the ground up. The sound is full frequency, but completely unfatiguing. It's no accident that Audiomeca's Pierre Lurne also designs and builds turntables.
The Swiss made Orpheus Labs Zero-P CDP Retail $8000.00 is exactly that, warm, warm, warm and accurate.