Stillpoints Ultra SS under your speakers?

Hi,

I'd like to hear anyone's experiences with replacing their speaker spikes with the Stillpoint Ultra SS isolation/vibration control devices. I did a search and found a few related threads, but I would like to hear more. I want to try them under my Merlin VSM-M's, and yes I know Bobby will strongly disapprove...
BTW, if it matters, my speakers are on a carpeted suspended wood floor.
Thanks!
heymikey
I use them also under my speakers. I thought you meant me, because my name is Bobby as well. But I love the Ultra SS under my speakers.

When you heard them under your speaker you cannot go back.

http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/fr.pl?cspkr&1412459690&openmine&zzBo1972&4&5#Bo1972

Yesterday I ordered the Ultra 5 for under my Pass labs X350.5. I will write a review about this as well.
Within 2 weeks I will get the brand new Ultra 6 of Stillpoints. I will write a review about them soon!!
Bo1972, where are you going to use them? At CES they had them on their rack, not on the speakers where they used Ultra 5s.

Has anyone tried the Ultra SS with the new spike?
I can't reconcile the look of the Ultra 6. I'm sure they work well, but I prefer the look of the Ultra 5's which work just great & look better imho.