What is the best Beatle Song

What beatle song is your favorite? I will start with "Fixing a hole"
Ag insider logo xs@2xhollytone22
Everytime I listen to Jealous Guy I get goosebumps. Granted this was after the split, but Lenon really bares his inner feelings here. Listen to the lyrics. It took a lot to write this one. As far my favourite Beatles songs ... difficult to say. It really really depends on the mood I'm in and who I'm listening with. God its been YEARS since I've done a Beatles night.
I've always been partial to "Yesterday", although it may be more properly identified as a McCartney piece. Also on my list of favourite Beatles' tunes is "Maxwell's Silver Hammer"... 'cause its my name dammit and its the only Beatles tune my mom will admit to liking. Pathetic, I know. :-)

Could someone elaborate on what Cornfedboy was saying about 'Blackbird', cause that's another one I really like.
Paul wrote that song in the 60's when the civil rights movement was at its height. Blackbird is kind of a symbol for a black woman.
Wow. I have been surfing this site for a couple of hours. Then I found this thread. I am just sitting here, lots of smiles.

I was living in Paris on the day that John was shot. the whole City cried, especially on the Left Bank. I had never seen a whole City cry before.

Thanks folks, time to go play some Beatles.