Phono Preamp Suggestions?

I have a Sota Star table, with SME IV-VI arm, and a Shelter 90X cartridge. I would like to upgrade my current phono preamp (Music Fidelity X-LPSv3).

I am using the Denon Prepro as my Preamp, Classe CA-M400 amps, and B&W 802D speakers.

I would like to get something nice that is a good match for the rest of my system, for $1000-$1800. Used or new is fine. Do you have some suggestions?

Additional Info:
- The Shelter cartridge has an output of .65mv
- I am open to SS or Tubes.
- Currently, I think my system is pretty neutral. I would prefer a neutral phono preamp, or maybe something with just a very slight hint of warmth.

Darrell

dmccombs
You can't go wrong with an EAR 834P, buy a used one on Audiogon and if you don't like it (but I know you will, I have two of them) you can easily sell it to another member.

A great value and sonically one of the best in its class.

Steve
I have owned your table,arm and cartridge.At the time my phono stage was a Linn Linto.This combo worked well.I also like the 47 Labs Phonocube.But this is much more then you wish to spend.If you do find a Cube on the used market note
that when new they are set for the intended cartridge they will be used with and cannot be changed by the user.At least I couldn't.
That's a pretty nice setup you have all the way around. A different/better preamp might yield you bigger improvement overall than just your phono. At least, it might do a better job of revealing improvements in phono and/or cartridge in the future.