What is your cartridge and tracking force used

Share your actual setup or numerous setup you liked.

Actual for me: Grado Reference Platinum with recommended 1.5g (from .75 to 2) tracking force. Im still trying to find the best one but im always coming back to 1.5.

Thanks
dobermann
Rauliruegas, I based this on actual listening tests and found that 1.72 sounded best in my system. I also recall reading someplace afterward that 1.72 was the optimized VTF for this cart. but I don't remember where I read it.
I run a Grado Statement 1 at 1.5g - 1.6g. set with a digital scale from Mapleshade that reads in hundredths of a gram. The Counterintuitive makes adjustments easy as pie on my JMW 10.5 arm. Also, since I finished setting up the extremely revealing new amps from D-Sonic, I had to face the reality that VTA differences when playing records of different thickness are now noticeable and so I adjust the arm height for every record. Too much VTF causes my bass to become muddied and reduced imaging integrity especially in the middle frequencies.
Right now I'm using the 3D arm. As I said in another post, it is a real PIA to set up with any kind of finess. The arm is very much tapered so I'm just guessing if its horizontal or not. The Benz LPS is tracking about 2.1. Harry promised me a new rear counterweight to make setup much easier. I'll dial the arm in better then. The overall sound is much better than the 10.5i even without precise setup... I'm not bothering with anything until the easier counterweight is in my hands.