Best Cartridge under $1000.00 for Rega 700

I have asked this in another thread, but thought it may get lost in there, so I wanted to start a new one. I have a Rega 700 TT, with TTPSU power supply, Groovetracer Subplatter, Acrylic platter and GT counter weight. I am using an EAR 834P phono preamp so low output MC is okay. I have had nothing but good advice here and am clueless about matching Carts to arms so any advice will be welcome. As I say above I want to keep it under $1000.00 to $1100.00. Any thoughts on the Lyra Dorian, or Grado Statement Platinum?
Thanks
Jerry
birdmanpa
I'm kind of biased here because the next cartridge I am going to buy is the Lyra Dorian. Excellent cartridge. The Dynavector 17D MK3, (or if I could find a NOS 17D2MK2) would be my other choice in that price range.
you have a Rega with the RB700 arm?
Get either:
Benz Glider m $1,000 or,similar cart but cheaper diamond tip Benz Ace $700
I have a Rega P5 with the RB700 arm and the Benz Glider medium output. I raised the arm with two 2mm spacers also for the Glider to be at it's best.
I have a Kuzma with Stogi arm with a Dynavector Karat 17D3 also $1,000 but for your phono, get the Glider.. you will love it.
Agree Dorian is another good choice.