What cartridges would best sound an Ekos arm?

I have a vintage Sondek LP12 (serial# 28***) Lingo'd mk2, Tramped, Cirkus'd, T-cable'd Ekos Tonearm. I usually listen to Jazz ( Monk, Colchrane) Rock ( Zeppelin, Roger Waters)
marcussantiago
Wow you people gave me a cartridge overload . This is an interesting shopping list. Thanking you for the recomendations. I will let you all know which was my choice before christmas.
I recently sold my Troika and bought a Lyra Delos and then traded up to the Kleos. Both sounded better than the Troika, which in it's day was considered a great Linn cart for the LP12, and it was. But the new generation Lyra's have a much more delicate, natural, precise without being over analytical approach. The Lyra's musicality has added to my listening hours, I would highly recommend you looking at either. The Delos does a wonderful job but the Kleos takes it to the next two levels. I am using the same arm along with trampolin, cirkus, new motor with Lingo, and recently set up by the dealer. Phone stage is the Linto for your comparison. I listen to more rock than jazz but I can tell Radio K.A.O.S. and Battle of Evermore take on whole new life!
Point taken Theo, but I was talking about an Expert Stylus re-tipped Troika, which is a major improvement on the original. Major.

Anyway, interesting posts. Ekos + Troika (ES re-tip) is top banana. 20 years later - see my first post - I'm not saying it's the "best" arm/cartridge combination ever, I'm only talking about the Ekos as that's what this thread started as - However I keep coming back to this combination as my second arm, it's really special, especially for rock and has a amazing "thrill" factor.
Hey Raul,

You say "There are some vintage MM/MI cartridges that for " penauts " are a challenge even for the A-90"

Are you serious? Really? What... ?

Yes, the A90 is "something". Something that I've never heard before in a cartridge. It's out there on it's own, in my experience. It is amazing.