balanced output VPI

I just bought a RCM Prelude Sensor phono pre. This phono pre has the option for balanced input over RCA. I own a VPI scout wich means I can use a normal RCA cable. Can I just flip the dip switch on teh back of my RCM to have the benfit of balanced input or are things more complicated then that?

The interlink I use is a special RCA RCA phono cable with an extra clamps for ground signal.
mordante
You can buy a special balanced output "block" for lack of a better word from VPI

Good Listening

Peter
@Pbnaudio

I know I can buy the XLR junction box. But I think these are highly over priced. At least for a VPI Scout they are. But then I would need a XLR-RCA cable and I would perfer a RCA-RCA cable.

From what I understood is that if I disconnect the ground from the plus in the RCA junction box I can use it balanced.
You will need to replace the existing VPI RCA terminal junction box with a VPI XLR terminal box and add a pair of XLR cables to connect to your phono stage's XLR input. I believe that the dip switch on the back of your phono stage just activates the appropriate input i.e. RCA or XLR.