Belden wire from Blue Jeans Cable?

Has anyone had experience with Belden wire from Blue Jeans Cable? How does it compare with other affordable speaker cable? Is it better than Acoustic Research, Monster etc.? How would you describe it's sonic characteristics if any? Thanks,
Bill
bcollins
It doesn`t have any sonic characteristics. Good cables shouldn`t color the sound. To hear some, audio might be akin to cooking with the cables as the seasoning. Utter nonsense.
I don't believe any of their products has any particular sonic characteristics. I have bought many different cables from them and have been happy with all of them. I have had some rather long runs of video to TV and RCA pre-amp to amp and didn't want to spend thousands of dollars. I am not a complete nihilist about cables. I do believe there are subtle differences between cables, I just can't describe them in words. I just know what I like. Blue Jeans cables is a very service oriented company with integrity and great prices. I have saved my money for the source components and speakers, and for more LPs and CDs. If you don't like them, they will take them back. All you have lost is the shipping. I have purchased: component video 7787A (25 ft), sub LV-77S (30 ft), stereo RCA LC-1 (30 ft), Digital audio 1694A (6 ft). Good luck!
I totally agree with the posters above. These cables have no sonic signature.If you don't like the sound..it's more than likely a component in the chain. Cables make a difference but this stuff can get a little over board. The LC-1s,Belden 1505F and Belden 1694A the digital cables are great.